Para aquellos que decidieron caminar sin rumbo fijo y aterrizaron en un lugar como éste. Aquí tenéis vuestro sitio.

martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Not the only one

Con la letra de la canción "The only one" de los GUN metida en la cabeza, andamos estos días...


Memories of failure
and feeling like the fool on the hill
say you will
As I stare into the distance 
heading down the road 
it's seems so far, 
to where you are
And I´ve given all I had to give,
gave it all to you
And now I got myself believing
that I´m not the only one

Meet me at the ocean
where sunrise meets the day,
I'll be there, I'll be there
As I drive another border
closer to the place where I belong,
where I belong

And it´s easier to walk away
from what I have to say
because I'm not the only reason
and I'm not the only one
I almost had my heart believing 
that I'm not the only one

So many times I thought of leaving
but I'm not the only one
I almost had myself believing 
that I'm not the only one
And so it's too late now for reason
cause I'm not the only one
I'm not the only one... 
I'm not the only one...


Por si queréis escucharla... 

THANKS!!




No hay comentarios: